"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But gradually the stage picture became a field of figures - a community, perhaps - moving as if by internal fiat.
- The dancers have regrouped and the stage picture has changed.
- The audience is left to construct a narrative from the rush of stage pictures and sounds.
- From then on, one scene after another is accentuated by stage pictures.
- Then the lights come up on the stage picture one more time.
- The set became a haze, making it difficult to make out what looked to be vivid stage pictures behind the blur.
- Happily, he doesn't; the final stage picture is the best of the night.
- She creates memorable stage pictures, with simultaneous action on different levels.
- Thus, stage pictures are dictated by an author's details, usually unheard in a play.
- We do not, of course, get to watch the dancers in action, let alone see the completed stage pictures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.