"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These goals overall comprise all aspects of women's lives including economic, health, and political participation.
- Select respondents also report benefit data including provisions, participation, and costs.
- This relationship is strengthened by the close cultural ties of the two nation, including mutual participation in la Francophonie.
- This was followed by a panel discussion, including participation from a studio audience.
- The study said that even little steps by schools to encourage connectedness, including encouraging participation in activities, could pay off.
- Despite not empowering farmers, the change to fair trade cotton has positive effects including female participation in cultivation.
- There has also been successful development of student and teacher mobility over the past few years, including international participation.
- Admission is $3, $2 for children, including participation in a children's train-building project.
- Anyone granted emergency shelter would have to help design a program for independent living, including participation in drug treatment, family counseling and job training programs.
- Such a plan would bring the benefits of a national network, including national standards, plus regional participation and ownership, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.