"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new members are chosen based on a variety of factors, these include: campus leadership, a solid academic record, and athletic participation.
- A five or six year career of athletic participation was not unusual at that time (www.miaa.org accessed 10/15/08).
- Students must not accept any prizes, merchandise, money or anything that can be exchanged for athletic participation.
- Since then it has been credited with greatly increasing female athletic participation in both high school and college.
- Its programs focus on all levels of athletic participation, though most are executed at the high school, college and professional levels.
- The benefits of athletic participation are extensively documented, especially for girls.
- African women are only now beginning to emerge as a new force in track and field, after years of cultural attitudes that discouraged athletic participation.
- The study found no evidence that athletic participation was a detriment to getting good grades for any of the groups.
- Compared to boys, girls in immigrant families report lower rates of athletic participation.
- "We don't want to discourage children from athletic participation," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.