"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Participation is based on academic excellence and requires applying at the individual faculty.
- Participation required the school's administration and the teachers to sign an agreement to prioritize improving student academic success.
- Participation required the administration, the school board and the local teachers' union to sign an agreement to prioritize improving student academic success.
- Participation in the tours requires Smithsonian Institution membership ($24 a year).
- Participation required the written consent of the school board, the school administration and the teachers' union.
- Participation requires verification of home ownership, age and income; (212) 962-7653.
- Participation for students requires about 4-8 study hours and 8-16 homework hours weekly.
- Participation required the administration, the school board and the local teachers' union to sign in support of the grant.
- Participation does not require a telescope, as most amateur astronomers let visitors look through their telescopes.
- Participation in work, shopping, schooling and so on requires travel in the modern metropolis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.