"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only in the last three years has participation grown again, as Vietnam veterans have become more active.
- By 2009 the participation had grown to peak with nearly 7000.
- Within the past four years, participation from students in this program has grown exponentially.
- The first campus wide game in fall term of 2009 had about 140 players and participation has grown rapidly since then.
- By 1970, participation had grown significantly and the gathering was made an annual affair.
- Today, participation in that program has grown to over 445,969 employees and dependents.
- Over the years, Indian participation in the international picture has grown.
- However, during the last few years, participation has grown as the club becomes a more competitive team.
- But as participation grows, the sport is also becoming more professional.
- As participation grew, the program moved into a warehouse space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.