"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Successful online communities motivate online participation.
- Several research studies have investigated methods of motivating participation in online communities.
- The easiness motivates more participation from consumers.
- The party made use of two primary mobilizing slogans to motivate participation and to generate enthusiasm for the event: "Work or Wages!"
- A fair share of benefits for local people from forestry is needed to help reduce poverty and motivate active participation in forest governance and management.
- They continuously explore what shapes today's citizenry, define the evolving role of the individual in American democracy, and uncover ways to motivate greater participation.
- Following on the enormous success of the J/24, Rod Johnstone designed the J/30 to motivate and sustain participation in the sport of sailing by the entire family.
- As a result, Sanger decided to delete all articles besides those marked "CZ live" from the pilot project in an attempt to motivate greater participation.
- Hence, without selective incentives to motivate participation, collective action is unlikely to occur even when large groups of people with common interests exist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.