"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is argued that participation will result in:
- Being a leftist his participation in the 1905 Russian Revolution resulted 3 years of imprisonment for the revolutionary activities.
- Apple clearly understood that its participation in this scheme would result in higher prices to consumers.
- The girl's participation in the team resulted in her adoption, last month, by her grandmother figure.
- As of May 2009, participation by upwards of 56 institutions in 17 countries has resulted in the publication of nearly 300 papers.
- Although optional, enthusiastic participation of the students typically result in a dress up to suit a certain theme that the students have selected.
- This added participation could also result in lower costs for the Treasury.
- Her participation resulted in the most recorded votes ever on the show.
- He had a large fanbase, and his participation in a competition often resulted in sellout crowds.
- Officials now say that further participation will result from financial incentives and market pressure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.