"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The remaining 10 percent depends on class participation.
- Final course grades for most classes are determined by a mix of class participation, projects and exams.
- His teaching style is equally informal, with a heavy emphasis on class participation.
- Some students make a point of speaking out because class participation counts in courses for about 40 percent of the final grade.
- There is continuous assessment based on papers/essays, presentations, class participation and exams.
- It was not until the mid-19th century that a proliferation of clubs and resulting drop in membership fees allowed lower middle class participation.
- But if the teachers are alive and want more class participation, then the students will see that this teacher knows what he's talking about.
- "They don't exactly know which way to go, but they're paying attention to this," she said, buoyed by the avid class participation.
- Grading is based largely on class participation and papers.
- Students are evaluated based on class participation and papers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.