"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The results are both a meditation on nature and a place for hands-on participation in natural processes.
- "This is where I feel comfortable, where I have more hands-on participation in the books."
- But he had begged for hands-on participation in the defeat of Omnius.
- The war's prosecution involved the hands-on participation of two controversial Roman political and military leaders.
- The program emphasizes hands-on participation so that students can directly experience the electoral and legislative procedures of American government.
- Wernher von Braun believed that the personnel designing the space vehicles should have direct, hands-on participation in the building and testing of the hardware.
- It is a small school run by a couple who maintain hands-on participation in all aspects of teaching, tours and arranging accommodations.
- "I feel strongly about this kind of active, hands-on participation," Ms. Salmansohn-Affelt said.
- There's even a children's program tomorrow morning, with hands-on participation, called "Kids Can Too."
- The Children's Museum at Yunker Farm - Provides many exhibits and hands-on participation for children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.