"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The participation rate can be below, at or above 100 percent.
- Women in China have low participation rates as political leaders.
- Second, the participation rates for patients and control individuals were good.
- Where we seem to have a problem, as you point out, is in the college participation rates of blacks.
- The national participation rate for fiscal year 2009 was 72 percent.
- Today's participation rates are not exactly poor by historical standards.
- The total sample was 132 schools, with an overall participation rate of 80%.
- Police officials said they were pleased with the participation rate.
- The participation rate of the 20-to-24-year-olds is also down over the last seven months, by one percentage point.
- By June 1991, the participation rate had fallen to 51.2 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.