"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This may be an idealised picture, but group participation is likely to be more successful.
- All organizational goals are accepted by everyone because they were set through group participation.
- Through her style of call-and-response singing, Jenkins promotes group participation.
- The shift from the old forms to new ones combines small group participation with large-scale advocacy.
- Even though group participation is extremely important, individuals may stand out as well.
- To provide young people and their adult leaders with new experiences in group participation, cooperation and leadership at the national level.
- Church "programs" are virtually nonexistent and small group participation is essential.
- The fresh fruit can either be cut up in the morning or left to group participation in the after-noon.
- It involves group participation and is the only truly interactive art form.
- Then she spoke about the dynamics of leadership and the importance of group participation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.