"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The board wanted minority participation, job creation and a cultural component.
- Race and research: perspectives on minority participation in health studies.
- "And if the ideal was to promote minority participation in government, it's been a wash."
- "Getting 5 percent is very ambitious, but we're already trying to think of creative things we can do to increase minority participation."
- "Since the 1980's, we have seen a significant rise of minority participation on the job site, but not as much for women," he said.
- They argued that such a policy would undermine minority participation in higher education.
- Does this also have to do with low minority participation in newsrooms?
- Through executive orders and the language of contracts, the city set a goal for minority participation.
- Instead, he said, "We have a 7 percent goal of minority participation in projects entirely funded by state and local governments."
- He is a prominent advocate of greater minority participation in the armed forces.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.