"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here there were more dead Matabele, lying amid their own broken and discarded weapons.
- I carefully walked back to the window and saw that a jar of mayonnaise was lying on the floor amid the broken glass.
- Others showed only one or two people, lying on their backs amid the greenery.
- It was the body of a child, lying crumpled amid the stones.
- That area of space which lies like a peninsula amid a gulf without jump points.
- He found the crumpled form lying amid the reeds, the arrow through its middle.
- There were the springs, lying amid the ruin they had caused.
- The cracking tower lies dead center amid the aiming rings.
- One reason may be that beyond the genre boundaries lie far too many choices amid the recorded sounds of an entire century.
- But where lies the honor, or the commitment to anything, amid the Bosnian morass?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.