"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is believed to lie on a Ley line.
- A big black hole, about 2.5 million times the mass of the Sun, is believed to lie at the center of our own galaxy.
- Today, the wrinkled head and hand of the demon are believed to lie inside a temple in the monastery.
- Early this month, the team had the robot vacuum away sand from where the cache was believed to lie.
- Exact location still unknown, but it is believed to lie near the modern town of el-Lisht.
- It is believed to lie on the 421st layer of the Abyss.
- Its origin is believed to lie in the Orient.
- The island chain is believed to lie atop vast oil reserves.
- His sons are still believed to lie buried in the remains of the Federal building, where they went for day care.
- The remains of one ancient hunting lodge are believed to lie beneath the village recreation ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.