"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soldiers normally lie where they fall, so why would this wife want General Vivar taken home?
- It is laterally compressed and normally lies on one side.
- The participation of the electorate in general elections normally lies above 85%.
- The spur normally lies flat against the limb but is raised when required.
- Observations from stations with no clear first motion normally lie close to these planes.
- The sea mouse normally lies buried head-first in the sand.
- Certainly it was more closely related to man than to the animals, and perhaps its sympathies would normally also lie with man.
- These spines normally lie flat, but may be extended when the loach feels threatened.
- Our little boy doesn't normally lie, but he certainly stretches the truth at times.
- She wouldn't normally lie like that would she?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.