"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the ceremony the main contractors and the architect formally handed over the building to him.
- But she said they might be called to Geneva on July 5 and formally handed the plan.
- On 12 July 1749 he formally handed over the town to the returning French troops.
- The first settlement in the area - 252 units of apartments - were formally handed over to the buyers recently.
- I found a sheet of paper, a certificate which formally handed the vehicle over to the Frankenstein family.
- When the couple reaches a certain age upon which they wish to retire, the baserri is formally handed over to a child.
- Though Gore had never formally and legally handed over ownership to his impatient descendants.
- She had not yet moved from the house, though she had formally handed over the estate.
- Samba has now made his intention to leave the club clear, however, by formally handing a transfer request.
- These aircraft were later formally handed on to the Soviet Air Force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.