"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I went and handed him $3,000 for the car.
- In 2005, the government handed over the port for private management.
- And he wanted to hand the ball to Franco for his 30th save.
- Bob handed him a twenty, too much really for such a short ride.
- This tradition handed on from father to son for four generations.
- So it must be seized by human police, then handed over to me for transportation from Earth.
- Smith was handed a ten year prison sentence for the shooting.
- Cases have been handed to district attorneys and professional boards for action.
- Four parties handed in their candidate lists for the election.
- He handed him forty dollars for repairs and walked off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.