"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mother was taking thick sandwiches out of a bag and handing them around.
- He split the files into four piles and handed them around.
- Someone would attend a lecture and sign the card handed around at its end.
- He made some of his good coffee and handed it around.
- I am not a piece of property to be handed around.
- She came click-clacking over to us, and handed it around.
- He went to the back of the water cart, where food was being handed around.
- Well, the 49-dot network is beginning to be handed around.
- They said the chicken being handed around for lunch that day was rare treat.
- On the other hand, he would not object to Lincoln taking whatever blame might be handed around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.