"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have some of their hair, which has been handed down from father to son.
- This house was handed down to me by my mother.
- Always one ten years old that had been used up by the white children and handed down to us.
- It was' his father's actually, something that had been handed down from father to son ever since the Early days.
- Still, what is so complicated as a business handed down father to son?
- A missing piece had been handed down to me by all of them.
- This is how stories were handed down from one generation to another.
- These have their laws handed down to them from father to son, it is a nation without a written language.
- The name has been handed down, now to a total of four generations.
- Our agricultural policy has been handed down to us from the 1950s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.