"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why did she keep getting the feeling he knew too much?
- But forces of nature, society and government kept getting in the way.
- He's been around a long time, and he just seems to keep getting better.
- I keep getting the feeling you are trying to run my life.
- But with him one thing kept getting in the way of another.
- Even so, the city needs to keep getting better in this area.
- I don't quite understand how the government think they'll keep getting away with this.
- If I can keep getting better for the next 10 years, that would be fine.
- I soon found out, and it only just kept getting better.
- But I still keep getting the feeling that we're not alone up here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.