"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But you have all got to get out of here at once.
- What have we got to get on the way home?
- We got to get out of my house, right away.
- I think you got to get used to being a girl no matter what your head says.
- We got to get out of here with these people.
- We've got to get the running game going in the second half.
- We've got to get everybody on one level and play hard.
- We've got to get the attention of the police off you and on to something else.
- I tell you we've got to get out of here.
- I've got to get back to 85 or 90 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.