"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In his work he specially focuses on the topic of water.
- The documentary focuses specially on trafficking of girls from Nepal.
- He specially focused on the repertories of drugs and medicinal plants of Afghanistan, Chile, Europe, and Yemen.
- The following year the producers released a film titled The East is Red, which specially focuses on the character of Dongfang Bubai.
- Feature articles generally cover global news concerning Muslims, focusing specially on Indian Muslim issues.
- Hundreds were arrested, with or without cause, with attention specially focused on foreign soldiers and sailors.
- To this end, I hope for constructive and specially focused cooperation in the newly elected Parliament.
- Glaciology is a similar study to snow hydrology that focuses specially on glacier movement.
- Corporate homepage of End-to-End engineering company providing engineering expertise specially focused on the end-to-end approach.
- For these reasons, the evaluators chose to focus specially on the Major Project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.