"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We focused on trying to stop their inside game and they were getting a lot of 3-pointers.
- First, corporate leaders focus on meeting the regulations rather than trying to understand the purpose of them.
- But I think it was a very positive meeting, and the players now can focus on trying to win the cup back.
- "I wouldn't focus on trying to time this just right," he said.
- Brown also focuses on trying to get bands to their next place.
- "Now, I will focus on trying to win here but there is still a lot of tennis to be played."
- But during the off season we probably will sit down and focus on trying to get the record.
- "As a result, they're going to focus more on trying to get strength back into that leg."
- "I'm focusing on just trying to run the best race I can."
- He really wasn't focusing on what people were trying to do to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.