"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He tried to focus on the body in front of him.
- He tried to focus on her face, and nothing came.
- He turned and tried to focus, but the man came running at him.
- He looked at me with his eyes trying to focus.
- I was trying to focus on what she had just told me.
- He turned and looked around, trying to focus his eyes.
- But now I am trying to focus more on me.
- I just have to try to focus on the job at hand.
- He looked down to see the man's eyes open and trying to focus.
- She looked up, trying to focus on his brown eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.