"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Without laser focus on our part, we are afraid they will drift back to where they once were," she said.
- However, in the weeks before the rematch, his handlers depicted him as a fighter with a laser focus.
- Jahn's laser focus on the present moment emphasizes one important thing about him: He's the voice of right now.
- "In combination with the laser focus on cost management, we think we are well set for 2005 and the years to come."
- That could mean that Tyson intends to keep a laser focus on his training.
- LM conditions were as follows: laser focus 67-69, laser energy 72-76 cut speed 8.
- A laser focus on our members has yielded some of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in our history.
- She says Labour has a "laser focus on the future".
- Road racing is potentially lucrative, but it would distract him from his laser focus on trying to become great on the track.
- He brought his laser focus to ending malaria, the spread of infectious diseases, global inequity, computer illiteracy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.