"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1995, Texas Instruments decided to change their marketing focus for the product.
- In 1911, a change in marketing focus led to holding only one race per year.
- These distinct brands give the auto makers more reach and marketing focus.
- "The bottom line was our marketing focus has changed to reflect a much more targeted approach to reaching our consumers," she added.
- A change in marketing focus led to only one race per year beginning in 1911.
- Until then, the marketing focus had been almost totally on Rolls-Royce.
- Many aspects of marketing focus on the impact colors have on people.
- Although the marketing focus has changed, the products are still low-carb.
- In recent months Gladiator has shifted its marketing focus to women.
- Another marketing focus is the author tour, though these days it suffers from overuse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.