"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are limits to what auto focus can do, however.
- The big question is: Is it auto focus on the camera?
- The camera has an auto focus and a programmed shutter.
- But "Auto Focus" also shows the problems with this genre.
- As a manual focus only lens, it does not support auto focus.
- My intent with 'Auto Focus' is not to be true or definitive.
- The front of the lens does not rotate, but the focusing ring does, when using auto focus.
- The ratings are divided by category: auto focus, manual focus and bridge models.
- For instance, one might measure shutter lag in auto focus and another with manual focus, which will be much less.
- Used in combination, the continuous-firing motor and servo auto focus let you shoot at a rate of three frames per second.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.