"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What Washington did not expect was the intense early focus on abortion and the set-aside program ruling.
- Health will form the early focus, to be supplemented by social, educational and economic factors as the participants grow older.
- His early focus on rock and roll gave way to an interest in American folk music.
- An early focus was an agreement on debt settlement between the two countries.
- The early focus of the institution was, in particular, on science and technology, although it has also had, and has, a large business school.
- It was at her direction that Stanford University gained an early focus on the arts.
- After an early focus in the entertainment industry, the agency expanded to serve a range of companies, from start-ups to Fortune 100s.
- But in the three months since Sept. 11, the recession's narrow early focus has been lost.
- For both sides, the early focus on the death penalty verified what many legal analysts had said about the case.
- While Fiberbyte's early focus was on high power lasers for industrial and military applications.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.