"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their focus tends to be on devising ways that the federal government can guarantee our economic security.
- Both have made significant contributions to international peacekeeping operations, although their focus has tended to be within Oceania.
- The focus tends to be on academic study, which for me is the most important thing.
- Quality focus has tended to be on the manufacture of top class products.
- "My own focus tends to be a bit narrower," he said.
- The focus tends to be on presentation and perception, not morality or vision.
- After all, the focus on such concerns tended to recede during the economic slump of the 1970's.
- While we have some crafts and recreation, our focus tends to be substance.
- The focus and methodology of such studies tend to shift as the course matures.
- The focus for Nippers tends to be on fun, and surf awareness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.