"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This focus on "cost control" helped the company post better than expected profits for the 3rd quarter of that year.
- The added focus, Rosenberg said, also helped his tennis game.
- Administration officials and supporters said they thought the intense focus on the law in recent weeks could actually help their cause.
- A focus on alcohol can help even drug cases; many of those found to be using drugs had also been drinking.
- For example, in the emergency room the focus is chief complaint and how to help that person related to the perceived problem.
- The governor wants the focus to be on the policies and plans he believes will help build a strong 21st century.
- Their focus on liberal studies and religious pluralism have helped to give the school its identity.
- They have no position on recycling laws, since their focus is helping children around the world get clean water.
- In contrast, a focus on development helps people today while creating the foundation for an even better tomorrow.
- He can't even speak to them, but just their focus is helping.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.