"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She didn't notice the saloon had become very quiet, nor that focus of every man's eyes was on her.
- The focus of your eyes was too narrow.
- The focus of his eyes fading, Marshall lay back, watching it blindly.
- He was quite still, the focus of his wide, astonished eyes lengthened into infinite distance.
- But as her master sharpened the steel-gray focus of his eyes, she found herself watching him.
- Dragons could adjust the focus of their eyes to either great distances or close inspection.
- Apart from the unblinking focus of his eyes, he did not exist.
- He shifted the focus of his eyes from his feet to the fireplace.
- She did not change the focus of her eyes when visitors came in.
- Jimmy leaned over her and tried to find the focus of her eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.