"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1972, a new focus was added to the department.
- But given the new focus on Baghdad, such a move would be almost impossible.
- These days, there's a new focus on environmental responsibility, and as a small business owner, you can make a difference too.
- Still, the two Senate candidates provided a new focus this year, even though they never got close to each other.
- American Motors established a new focus on quality with the 1972 model year.
- We will place a new focus on math and science.
- A few hours later, the gathering had a new focus.
- "It forces one to consider one's life from a new focus."
- But now the companies are finding that politics back home is the new focus of risk.
- The group's new focus includes $22 million in projects for the early 1990's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.