"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This Manhattan Theater Club production, which also memorably features Jeannie Berlin (Ms. May's daughter) and Anthony Arkin (son of Alan), isn't without the occasional bump or dead spot.
- The characters were all puppets, although the opening sequence memorably featured a toy version of Rupert Bear sitting in a live-action child's bedroom.
- In 1996 she memorably featured in the 'Outback movie' Dead Heart, plus Eight Ball (1992).
- The soundtrack also memorably features a beating heart to signal the mind-control attempts and eerie music from a cymbalum (a hammered dulcimer-like instrument) accompanying the more suspenseful moments.
- Television ads for the game memorably featured a series of brightly colored cartoon hippos dancing in a conga line and singing, "Hungry Hungry Hip-pos!"
- Jones, Tork and Dolenz also feature memorably as themselves in The Brady Bunch Movie.
- The video for "Understanding," directed by filmmaker Gus Van Sant, memorably features the band underwater, including frontman Kevin Martin singing.
- A D4 in police livery featured memorably in the original Pink Panther film when Inspector Clouseau was driven away in one after being caught in possession of the eponymous diamond.
- Crowe and Danny Bramson won a Grammy for the Almost Famous soundtrack, which memorably featured Elton John's "Tiny Dancer."
- It memorably featured Flambeau the flamin' pig.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.