"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A single word would appear (usually one that had been featured earlier in the episode).
- It began as a tribute to Frances Glessner Lee, a dollhouse-making criminologist who is featured earlier in the book.
- Labman was earlier featured as a comic book character made up by Coby as a child and also made into a publicity pamphlet.
- A product of the club's youth policy, he had earlier featured in wartime league matches for the club.
- Two of the remand cases had featured earlier in the year at the search stage.
- Interestingly, a nearly identical version of the "burning angel" image was featured on a Scorpions single three years earlier.
- The Democratic campaign's featured bete noire only 24 hours earlier, he was presenting himself in victory as a smiling virtual pussycat of a bipartisan politician.
- The song had earlier featured in Phoenix Nights, and Kay performed in the accompanying music video.
- These circuits were featured earlier in various popular electronics magazines around the world.
- It was also featured in the television series Alias some years earlier.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.