"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Entitled Opinions features hour-long conversations on topics of intellectual interest, including but not limited to history, literature, music, philosophy, and science.
- Each themed episode featured intimate conversations and original performances by some of the world's leading musicians.
- The show primarily features a mixture of monologues, conversations with callers, and interviews with those in the news.
- It features conversations about international issues as well as their local connections.
- The rules would have reversed how telephone companies prevent children from calling the live and taped messages featuring explicit sexual conversations.
- Blog posts often feature humorous or surreal conversations with the younger of the two boys.
- The center has announced a new program that will feature hourlong one-on-one conversations with guests who have helped to shape the nation's cultural heritage.
- The site features ongoing conversations with Barry, fans and other celebrities.
- The project includes a blog which features stories and conversations from the waiting room as well as behind-the-scenes information about the project.
- Legends of Jazz - 13 part series featuring intimate conversations and original performances by some of the world's leading musicians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.