"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But first I'm going to make us a long, tall drink.
- "I hurry home to a tall drink and the cool hand of my wife."
- Jay Preston was standing there, a tall drink in his hand.
- As usual, there was a tall drink on the table beside him.
- She drank five of the tall drinks and then followed the young man to the dance floor.
- Good- I'm on my way home; have a bath and a tall drink waiting, it's been a long day.
- Walking to the bar, she fixed herself a tall, stiff drink.
- Time for a tall cool drink and a long quiet pipe.
- He had a tall drink on the bar, blood concentrate.
- He already had a tall drink in one hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.