"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your drinks will taste much better, and you'll get a dose of antioxidants, too.
- The drink tasted spicy and bitter, unlike today's hot chocolate.
- The drinks always tasted much better under those circumstances.
- He also told me that my father's drinks tasted like medicine.
- George's drink tasted of shame, but he needed it too, by now.
- The drink tasted good, though I'd been thinking in terms of tuna and eggs.
- The drink tasted of licorice and took her breath away.
- But what, to a discriminating palette, do the new drinks actually taste like?
- The drink turned out to be a liqueur that was sweet and tasted just a little like fresh mint.
- The frothy drink tasted good, and she had to fight a desire to down it all at once.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.