"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Warm weather, with drinks served in the courtyard, make the scouting even easier.
- The drinks served at the hotel include bush tea, made from leaves and bark.
- Those smart drinks served at the rave clubs might just be working.
- I have a friend who wants his memorial to be held at night, with low lights and drinks served.
- A real drink, something served straight up and swallowed in a single motion.
- The bowl was filled with hot chocolate, a rare and expensive drink served only on important occasions.
- If we turn to the food and drink served at Agathon's table, the same truth must be told.
- But most chocolate drinks served hot are made with cocoa.
- In some bars there is an additional charge for drinks served at an outside table.
- Service - Strong drinks served swiftly with a smile.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.