"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Surge was a variation of a Norwegian citrus soft drink called Urge.
- The caffeine content of Surge was comparable to that of other citrus soft drinks in the American market during its time at 51 mg per 12 fl.
- Combining the powerful tastes of oranges and lemons, Double Cola Company's citrus drink, Ski, was formulated in 1956.
- Avoid citrus drinks which can irritate an inflamed throat.
- Kick was a citrus soft drink in the mid-1990s.
- But for a 63-year-old who favored a citrus drink called Ruby Red Squirt, one result was rare and unpleasant skin lesions.
- To offset the spices, there are hot or iced mint tea, citrus drinks and other beverages.
- Cadbury Schweppes sold a similar citrus drink named Rondo in the United States market during the late 1970s and 80s.
- Squirt was created by Herb Bishop in 1938, after experimenting with a similar citrus drink, Citrus Club.
- Seated at the bar, she chatted amiably with Guinan for a few minutes, enjoying the cool citrus drink and relaxed atmosphere in the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.