"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sipped at his drink to give himself time to think.
- Louis sipped at his drink and wished for someone to change the subject.
- She came back to the sofa, sipped at her drink.
- He sipped at his drink, but it had lost its savor.
- As he sipped at his own drink, it seemed more than ever merely a matter of time.
- Vic sipped at his drink, then set it back down.
- She sipped at her own drink again, as heads nodded in agreement.
- I leaned back and sipped at my drink, listening to the radio.
- "I hope it will be settled once for all," he said, sipping at his drink.
- He stared around the room, then sipped at his drink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.