"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The drink was waiting for him, and the two men took their glasses to the lounge area.
- As an afterthought to entice her, he added, Food and drink will be waiting.
- His unfinished drink was waiting, its ice still only half-melted.
- He saw that a drink was waiting for him.
- She nodded and he took her back; their drinks were waiting for them, along with menus.
- "Can you bring us drinks while we wait?"
- "Would you like a drink while ya wait?"
- He was dying for a smoke; the drink could wait.
- Instead, they went by with their heads down, walking stolidly and with no conversation to where the drinks were waiting.
- I'll have a drink waiting for you Bloody Mary, right?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.