"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The building opened with about 800 students, 50 more than it was originally designed to hold.
- "The way the project was originally designed is that we would build the outside first," he said.
- The school building was originally designed to house 150 students and six teachers were hired.
- The school was originally designed with the open classroom theory.
- This program was originally designed to run under Windows 95.
- The game was originally designed for girls between the ages of 13 and 16.
- Yet the various television systems were not originally designed to be compatible with film at all.
- The planes were originally designed to take off and land from the ground.
- Originally designed for 1,600 students, the school received a substantial addition in 2004.
- The school was originally designed to accommodate 600 students, and in 2005/2006 had a student population of 640.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.