"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has designed books, journals, posters, brochures, packaging, logos, cards, giftwrap and fonts.
- The lab operates during the college timings and helps students to design brochures, newspapers, magazines, posters etc. especially during festivals.
- During the 1950's she supported herself as a commercial artist, designing brochures for art galleries.
- He said that unlike most exhibit designers who focus solely on display, his staff will also design the catalogues and brochures.
- Toward that end, the hotels have designed their Web sites and brochures with care.
- Postscript costs $2,000 or more and is generally needed if you are designing complex brochures, documents or newsletters.
- John Ryan made its name in the 1980's by designing in-store displays, brochures and promotional materials for specialty retailers like Swiss Colony, the mail-order cheese company.
- His wife, Laura Selleck, designed brochures about the farm, and their 6-year-old son, Lincoln, often is found hanging out at the farm stand.
- So it was natural that rather than pay someone else, the center would have its own artists design its stationery, brochures and invitations.
- The bureau has designed colourful posters and brochures in different languages, aimed at audiences that include minorities, religious congregations and businesses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.