"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jerome Sirlin will design and direct the production, which is being underwritten by Music From Japan.
- Maurice Sendak and Kris Stone designed the charming production (1:35).
- The pilot is designed to showcase the new production to commercial stations and TV networks.
- Edward Stephenson designed the production, receiving Art Director credit.
- In addition to writing, directing, and editing, Fassbinder also designed the production and worked as the cameraman.
- A parent also designed the production.
- Poynor has also designed the production.
- He also designed the production so that the action segues from scene to scene, with many actors onstage for much of the play.
- "Six months ago, we started designing the production and gathering the plant material and products indigenous to each of these areas."
- Tony Walton, who designed the production, including the costumes, was also the designer of the Broadway show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.