"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the borough was created in 1900, a committee was appointed to design a coat of arms.
- In 1908, William Weeks was appointed to design a new school building.
- The architect appointed to design the church was John Bolger.
- In June 2002, after a tender process, a contractor was appointed to design and construct the facility on a fast track basis.
- They also say they will need more time to review the report of the steering committee that the governor appointed to design the new system.
- In 1854, a committee was appointed to design a new emblem for the society.
- Commissioners appointed to design the town began to accept "subscriptions" for numbered lots.
- After a few sample entries were written, an advisory board was appointed to design the format of the entire series.
- In March 1959 Wright was appointed to design the post office.
- After a competition, Richard Sheppard was appointed to design the new college.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.