"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time he began designing books for children, originally created for his son Alberto.
- Wide recognition only came his way after he started designing pop-up books for children in 1994.
- Since 1993 she designed corporate identities, posters and books for cultural clients.
- In addition, he designed books for the Kelmscott Press between 1892 and 1898.
- Grievink has designed several books that reflect on design and visual culture.
- Republican exhibition-contest: Art of designing books for children and youth.
- In six months he taught himself how to design full books on a computer.
- Since then he designed a few big type families and numerous books and book covers.
- At first he worked as a cartoonist in a satirical magazine between 1905-06, and then began designing books, which brought him considerable success.
- Seeking to bring art into every house, they often designed interiors and books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.