"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The proposal was initially designed to cost $856 billion over the next ten years.
- Robonaut2 was initially designed as a prototype to be used on Earth.
- It was initially designed to run with ten cars in each train.
- However the building was initially designed to provide 7 classrooms, a computer lab, staff area and small meeting room.
- Only it built one of the four parts that composed all designed initially.
- He set up his own architectural practice in 1796, initially designing private houses.
- The second floor was initially designed as an apartment for the pharmacist.
- Initially designed to hold 87,000 people, it was often filled by crowds ranging between 90,000 and 100,000.
- The clubhouse, which was designed initially as an 81,500-square-foot building, has been reduced to 39,400 square feet.
- Initially designed with service overseas in mind, they spent most of their careers off the British coast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.