"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He designed and produced work in a wide range of media, but "seems to have made only a modest living", unlike many of his contemporary artists.
- Today, of course, many choreographers are designing new work expressly for the camera.
- You couldn't design much simpler work than Hume's.
- "I wanted to get back to design work, writing, teaching and lecturing."
- Wright indicated that he did not design speculative work, rather only designed homes for "people who deserved them."
- Others are fascinated by the new technology and try to design work around it.
- Michael Van Valkenburgh continues to devote himself to design work and teaching.
- Rand devoted his final years to design work and the writing of his memoirs.
- Justin has designed and directed feature film title sequences, commercial work, music videos and short films.
- He divides his time between designing private residential interiors and occasional commercial work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.