"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Twenty-two homes were built and all retain the original design, including:
- Retaining the same basic design as their predecessor, the Model 21 added an enclosed cabin for four passengers.
- Papin retained the same design for his 1707 steam pump.
- Every effort was made to retain the original design of the structure.
- It still largely retains the original design of the house, including original pieces owned and used by the family over one hundred years.
- These similarities extended to the layout below ground, although here it is Kennington that no longer retains the original design.
- From 1998 to 2011, the logo adds an oval but later retains the same design after that.
- After the company went out of business some of the retailers that took over the Child World spaces retained the design but most did not.
- This company retained the design and track connecting system into the 1960s.
- Unlike many professional sporting teams in the modern era, Waikato have always retained the traditional design of the jersey.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.