"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has since evolved into a full service design firm with work encompassing brand, design and engineering.
- Instead, around 35 employees decided to set up their own communications group, Citigate, which itself went on to acquire several subsidiaries encompassing advertising and design.
- Plastics engineering encompasses the processing, design, development, and manufacture of plastics products.
- The center comprises a synergistic network of laboratories encompassing machine tooling, computer-aided design and manufacturing, metrology, materials tracking, and human issues.
- L&T IES services also encompass architectural, civil, structural design and building utility systems design.
- His metier encompassed art direction, graphic and product design, corporate branding and exhibition display.
- His work encompasses restoration, new building and urban design.
- It encompasses flower care and handling, floral design or flower arranging, merchandising, and display and flower delivery.
- Plum won eight Emmy Awards with programming encompassing real estate, interior design, travel, food and wine, style, wellness, art and culture.
- The library contains a collection of approximately 78,000 volumes and more than 200 journals, which encompass the visual arts, art history, architecture, decorative arts, and design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.